A Guild Wars guild centered around various speed clears.

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

So I think it's about time all of you knew...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fury

PostSubject: So I think it's about time all of you knew...   Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:09 pm

So I've been thinking, ever since I lost my main account with everything on it and got this account 2 1/2 years ago, I have never had anything nice. Since I've owned this account I have been a guild leader, and spend all my time recruiting or making money for the guild. I don't have time to lead a guild anymore and I think it's time I spent some time working on stuff for me...after 2 1/2 years of putting everyone else before me and seeing their success, it is making me envy all that pass through [WiTe]. And with all the new guilds and alliances, members are spread thin and since everybody has friends in some other alliance people guild hop and do not stay anywhere long anyways. But today I did some undercover work. Everybody knows Prince Of F U R Y is the leader of [WiTe] and since I haven't touched my other character very much, I did some SC's on them. I got so many people who were dissing [WiTe] and asking why I was there. I heard a few good things about me, but nobody likes [WiTe] anymore. [WiTe] had a few prime times, and I don't think it will have any more. This time, people are firm on their beliefs and I can't do anything to change that. With both of these conflicts fighting in my head, I have decided to join another guild. I don't really have enough time to play Guild Wars enough to be a fair leader anyways. If you want to follow me I will post the guild(s) I am heading to in guild status so you can check there for me if I am not on. If I am on, feel free to PM me and talk to me, try to do an SC with me, or get in a guild with me. Wherever I go I will probably be an officer fast since everybody knows my name. I'm sorry to disappoint you, I know you had faith in me. It just isn't the same anymore, and I can feel Guild Wars dying. Most of my friends have long since quit. The original members of my guild haven't been on in.... At least a year and a half. Who knows, I might just keep [WiTe] and stay without an alliance if you want to just lay low until summer. Then we can come back fighting, if anybody still plays Guild Wars next summer....who knows. So just let me know what you want to do. I can't be assed to rebuild everything just to see it fall again. No alliance will accept us and nobody will join us, so we don't have many options...
Back to top Go down
Still Mee

PostSubject: Re: So I think it's about time all of you knew...   Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:42 am

If you put so much efford in WiTe, how can u quit it?

And BTW did VsF alliance not accepted us?,

....Pat.

Back to top Go down
Cella Dwella

PostSubject: Re: So I think it's about time all of you knew...   Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:58 pm

Hey matt, don't feel sorry buddy.. i know exactly what you mean. You can reach much more with your name & skills so i cant blame u.. You did a great job as GL & I think u just gotta do what you feel like.
We were doing good in SMF exept no1 joined vent and that was fucked up, and its been going downhill eversince. Most of us dont even know u've been doing this shit for over a year, wite being nearly dead and getting back up etc..
Most of the core members left so i think its time you play this game for your own purpose.. Whatever u do, keep WiTe on your alt account & perhaps we see eachother in the afterlife Smile

(if u decide to keep wite im always in ofcourse, but i'm not gonna push you)

btw im back so pm ingame
Back to top Go down
Fury

PostSubject: Re: So I think it's about time all of you knew...   Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:59 pm

Still Mee wrote:

And BTW did VsF alliance not accepted us?

No they didnt, unfortunately
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I think it's about time all of you knew...   

Back to top Go down

So I think it's about time all of you knew...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Global In-Game Events :: Off Topic-
Jump to: