Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Guild Wars guild centered around various speed clears.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Creed's App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Creed il

The Creed's App Empty
PostSubject: The Creed's App   The Creed's App EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:19 am

1. What is your first name and how old are you? Why name is Richard (RJ) and i am 16 years old

2. Tell us a little about yourself. Don't worry, we can handle it. Honestly dependent on my mood i can be extremely hipper or laid back, somtimes a little upset

3. Why do you want to join our guild? And what do you have to offer? I would like to join th guild because I like SC's and i want to learn more

4. Do you have Raidcall downloaded and a working headset? If no to either, are you willing to change that? I have not ever heard of Raidcall but i do have a headset and willing to install Raidcall

5. Please list your character names and ranks, as well as campaigns completed and elite areas they have access to.
The charectors you will see me playing are The Creed il and you local m m
Profession - Character Name The creed il A/anything
Kurzick/Luxon: (whichever is highest) luxon (working on making kurzik top)
Asuran: R6
Delver: R6
Ebon Vanguard: r4
Norn: r2
Lightbringer:
Sunspear: no title
Access DoA: no idea
Access FoW/UW from ToA: can
Access Slavers' Exile: no idea

6. What Elite Areas/ Dungeon do you know or want to learn? i would like to learn all of them i know SoO. OP, Rragars, Kath, and bog

a) What is your experience in FoW? not any
b) What is your experience in UW? can solo a little on my rit (which i don't do often)
c) What is your experience in Urgoz? not any
d) What is your experience in the Deep? not any
e) What is your experience in any/all EotN dungeons? As i said i know only 5 but well experinced at those 5

7. Do you have any experience in HA or GvG? What are you PvP ranks? I really i have no idea sadily

8. Would you be willing to commit to a core GvG team that is attempting to get a gold trim cape? What role would you be best suited for?
If you give me the time i'd be willing to make a monk and heal.
9. How many hours per day do you play? Days per week? What is your timezone? Central timezone, 5-7 days a week, and around 4 hours a day

10. How long have you played this game? Please show a screen with /age in it. i have no idea how to do this sadily

11. What guilds have you been in previously and what are you reasons for leaving/ being kicked? I've been in [bear] which i left to join [Wite]

12. Trolololol? ?

13. If there is anything else you want us to know, please tell us here. Mira Trances Soul is my "brother" we have know each other since first grade

14. Do you have any questions for us? Not at all
Back to top Go down
Fury

The Creed's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Creed's App   The Creed's App EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:39 pm

Hi Richard, my name is Matt. Well your character development is quite poor, especially for only doing dungeonSC's. I would think your titles to be higher....but since they are not it shows your inexp at the SC's. You also didn't show your character development for any other characters so I have no clue how far your account is. I think you should develop your EoTN titles a little more and learn some more SC's as well as multiple roles for them, then get back to us. Sorry Richard.

-1 until further improvement.
Back to top Go down

The Creed's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: