Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Guild Wars guild centered around various speed clears.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4/10/2012 Guild Turnaround!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fury

4/10/2012 Guild Turnaround! Empty
PostSubject: 4/10/2012 Guild Turnaround!   4/10/2012 Guild Turnaround! EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:43 pm

Guys and Girls we are shifting gears. It is decided that to better our guild we are going to back up to the way things were when [WiTe] was known by all in Vlox Fall's and Temple of Ages. We are reverting back to primarily dungeons. Our current focus is too broad and it is getting noticeably harder to form guild runs. This has been brought to my attention by a few friends leaving over this matter. Our epic turnaround will, over time, include the following:

-Up to 2 COMPLETE [Hard Mode] Dungeon Guides per week.
-Weekly Lottery, maybe over time a daily lotto as well.
-Weekend Events such as DoASC, UWSC, FoWSC.
-Guild Hall parties and giveaways.
-Closer bonds with members through more runs.
-More activity, and maybe stricter rules on kick+reinv.
-Chance to get into HIGH QUALITY alliances!
-Free cookies! (If i can get my bitch back in the kitchen to make us some).

This will be a slow process, but the more everyone cooperates the sooner changes will happen and these benefits can be reaped by us. Also with daily dungeons, increases for rare loot will increase and maybe you all can look like this....
4/10/2012 Guild Turnaround! 14lsly9

It is in my hopes as well as our officers that this guild gets a quick jump into new but experienced recruits and possibly new core members to our tight knit family!

If you have any questions please contact me on Skype or Email! That is the fastest way to get ahold of me when I am not in game!

Email: MJdrummerdude@gmail.com
Back to top Go down

4/10/2012 Guild Turnaround!
Page 1 of 1