Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Guild Wars guild centered around various speed clears.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Perm Banned UGH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Atlantis Mage

Perm Banned UGH Empty
PostSubject: Perm Banned UGH   Perm Banned UGH EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:18 pm

My secondary account was Perma Banned today. God im soo fucking pissed i could just Cry. I didnt lose much just maybe 200 hrs worth of time. Thats not much but still i lost the cost of the game. Now my main account is in jepardy. So i gotta keep it cool for now on. Im soo bored now. I might just load up my 3rd account just for the hell of it or play some PS3. UGh idk. This was the only way i could think of making contact with you guys. So Let me know whats up. Oh ya, Hey when i come back i might now talk much cuz well I wanna be carefull what the fuck i say now. Or only talk in VENT. Oh ya whats the VENT info i lost mine when i logged onto a private server last night. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Atlantis Mage

Perm Banned UGH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perm Banned UGH   Perm Banned UGH EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:19 pm

Atlantis Mage wrote:
My secondary account was Perma Banned today. God im soo fucking pissed i could just Cry. I didnt lose much just maybe 200 hrs worth of time. Thats not much but still i lost the cost of the game. Now my main account is in jepardy. So i gotta keep it cool for now on. Im soo bored now. I might just load up my 3rd account just for the hell of it or play some PS3. UGh idk. This was the only way i could think of making contact with you guys. So Let me know whats up. Oh ya, Hey when i come back i might now talk much cuz well I wanna be carefull what the fuck i say now. Or only talk in VENT. Oh ya whats the VENT info i lost mine when i logged onto a private server last night. Evil or Very Mad
Oh ya and btw, that fag Justin was the guy that had me reported. So if you can fuck him up.
Back to top Go down
Fury

Perm Banned UGH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perm Banned UGH   Perm Banned UGH EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:35 pm

You mean Justin from [FDR] right?
Back to top Go down
Atlantis Mage

Perm Banned UGH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perm Banned UGH   Perm Banned UGH EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:17 am

Fury wrote:
You mean Justin from [FDR] right?
Ya Justin from FDR he had my acount perma banned. That fuck nutt is going down i swear to god if its the last thing i ever do.
Back to top Go down
Fury

Perm Banned UGH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perm Banned UGH   Perm Banned UGH EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 3:50 pm

Lol calm down bill. But hey do you have any account with a ready assassin to join the guild? We want ya back man.
Back to top Go down
Atlantis Mage

Perm Banned UGH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perm Banned UGH   Perm Banned UGH EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 8:03 pm

LOL ya i do but im saving it just in case for later on. Idk if i wanna activate it just yet or not. You never know, if some desaster like what happened in Japan happened to Anet. All our records would go bye bye. While i still got an account i can always send in again lol. Sniff, i feel bad for Japan tho. I love that country and hope they dont fall to econimic ruin from this crisis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Perm Banned UGH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perm Banned UGH   Perm Banned UGH Empty

Back to top Go down

Perm Banned UGH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: