Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Guild Wars guild centered around various speed clears.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Japanese Gwendal's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Japanese Gwendal

Japanese Gwendal's Application Empty
PostSubject: Japanese Gwendal's Application   Japanese Gwendal's Application EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:39 pm

1. What is your first name and how old are you?

Fawaz - 18

2. Tell us a little about yourself. Don't worry, we can handle it.

Im a Muslim boy that lives in Fort Wayne Indiana. Im going to college next year at IU Bloomington, about to go HAM. But I love MMO's and ive played a variety of them ever since 4th grade. I plan on becoming a doctor (typical brown boy) and like to think that Im capable of getting there. I have one brother that is 16 years old, but he doesnt really like MMO's much. I hope to have a lot of fun and new experiences in [WiTe]

3. Why do you want to join our guild? And what do you have to offer?

Ive been looking for a good PvE/PvP guild that does BOTH aspects of the game well. I am pretty decent in PvP situations and mostly play midline. Ive been out of the GW loop for a few months so I might be a bit rusty, but Im sure ill be able to get back into the stride of things quickly. Id also like to learn a lot more about PvE and potentially make some cash to assist with my HoM goals for GW2.

4. Do you have Raidcall downloaded and a working headset? If no to either, are you willing to change that?

I do not have Raidcall but Im sure that wouldnt be hard to download. Im sure I probably have a headset lying around. If not im sure I''d be able to go to best buy and get a new toy.

5. Please list your character names and ranks, as well as campaigns completed and elite areas they have access to.

Profession - Japanese Gwendal
Kurzick/Luxon: Kurzick Rank-2
Asuran: Rank 3
Delver: Rank 5
Ebon Vanguard: Rank 3
Norn: Rank 4
Lightbringer: Rank 8
Sunspear: Rank 10
Access DoA: Yes
Access FoW/UW from ToA: Yes
Access Slavers' Exile: Yes

Profession - Rose Dark Light
Asuran: Rank 5
Delver: Rank 2
Ebon Vanguard: Rank 2
Norn: Rank 2
Lightbringer: n/a
Sunspear: Rank 5
Access DoA: No
Access Slavers' Exile: Yes

Profession - Pierre of the Lake
Asuran: n/a
Delver: Rank 4
Ebon Vanguard: Rank 2
Norn: n/a
Lightbringer: n/a
Sunspear: Rank 7
Access DoA: No
Access Slavers' Exile: No

*I will be willing to earn ponits in specific titles and earn access to regions that are denied on some of my characters.

6. What Elite Areas/ Dungeon do you know or want to learn?

a) What is your experience in FoW? Not much, have tried a few runs in there
b) What is your experience in UW? Most PvE experience in here. Doing many Old UWSC runs and a few solo builds.
c) What is your experience in Urgoz? Ran maybe once or twice?
d) What is your experience in the Deep? Ran maybe once or twice?
e) What is your experience in any/all EotN dungeons? I have very little experience, if any, in EotN dungeons.

*I am willing to learn as much as I can about any of these areas.

7. Do you have any experience in HA or GvG? What are you PvP ranks?

I am Rank 7 in HA by running a variety of builds. In GvG I am ranked 1 Champion, but it has been a while since I last GvGed. I am also ranked 2 in Gladiator, mostly from doing RA.

8. Would you be willing to commit to a core GvG team that is attempting to get a gold trim cape? What role would you be best suited for?

I would be willing to commit to a core GvG team, however Im still under parent restritictions until the end of the summer and I might not be able to make some times. I am best suited for midline roles except for ranger and some mesmer builds.

9. How many hours per day do you play? Days per week? What is your timezone?

2-3 hours a day 4-5 days a week depending on what else is going on in my life. I live in -5 GMT US Eastern Time Zone

10. How long have you played this game? Please show a screen with /age in it.

I have been playing this game for almost 5 years now.

11. What guilds have you been in previously and what are you reasons for leaving/ being kicked?

It has been a while since Ive last played and I cannot recall any of my previous Guilds?

12. Trolololol?

About what?

13. If there is anything else you want us to know, please tell us here.

I am a very conmitted inidvidual and I plan to give everything I have to this guild. Once I go off to college my hours will be much for flexible, more so than they already are.

14. Do you have any questions for us?

How old is your guild? Does it or its members have a history? If there was only one thing you could choose, what aspect of the game would you say you are most experienced with as a guild?
Back to top Go down
Fury

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Gwendal's Application   Japanese Gwendal's Application EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:50 pm

Our guild was made August 17, 2009. Most of the members have played with each other for a few years now, and it is very close nit. As a guild we are more experienced in PvE with the sc's.

One big question I have concerns your character development. You didn't list the profession of your characters, so we have no clue as to what we are looking at. The titles are kind of poor, but that can be quickly fixed with some eotn SC's.

As far as PvP goes, you seem to excel more in that area so lets focus on that. What profession would you say you are best at in HA/GvG? I like your HA rank, as it oversees the rest of your app. R7 is not a bad rank at all, so you could potentially be a great asset to our GvG team (or at least forming tactics for the mAT's).

All in all, I would have to say +1 from me. Maybe a trial run and a friendly scrimmage to settle any unanswered questions?
Back to top Go down
Fleeting

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Gwendal's Application   Japanese Gwendal's Application EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:28 pm

More character development for PvE/SC's. Very impressed with your PVP titles/Ranks.
+1 for trial+scrimmage.
X Fleeting Raven X
Back to top Go down
Fury

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Gwendal's Application   Japanese Gwendal's Application EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:57 pm

Fawaz please contact me in game to set up a trial run. Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Gwendal's Application   Japanese Gwendal's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Japanese Gwendal's Application
Page 1 of 1